– Criteo: Former AOL (NYSE: AOL) UK MD Michael Steckler is joining French PPC retargeting network Criteo, which lets e-commerce operations re-approach users who click off their sites, as its first MD, responsible for leading its UK team, which he plans to grow from 18 to 30. Via MediaWeek.
– MSN: Geoff Sutton is promoted from EMEA GM to international GM, responsible for all the network’s 45 non-U.S. sites, as MSN tries to up its UK video credentials. Via NetImperative.
– Rubicon: The ad company is still staffing up in Europe, hiring Multimap’s traffic executive Julian Savitch-Lee to work in its demand team and AOL’s Nina Harvey to manage its publishing customers.
– Steak: The digital ad and marketing agency’s co-founder and new biz head Julian Walker has left. Via NMA.
– Ascent Media: Maurizio Cimelli has been appointed SVP of Europe and the Middle East. Based in London, he’ll oversee sales and business development. Cimelli comes from London Playout Centre where he was managing director.