– 3i: The VC firm’s growth capital director Stephen Lowery is leaving to join Frog Capital as a partner, investing in IT, digital media and clean-tech, TechCrunch says.
– TradeDoubler: The European marketing network is adding 4MAT.com digital marketing head Nathan Wood, also an Ask Jeeves alum, as is SEO head.
– Syco: The Cowell-Sony (NYSE: SNE) music JV is naming ex Celador International MD Ellis Watson as its CEO, tasked with global expansion including the The X-Factor U.S. roll-out on Fox next year. Via C21.
– Tate: The gallery owner is appointing ex Guardian News & Media marketing director Marc Sands, who left in December restructuring, as director of audiences and media. Via NMA.
– Hoberman: Lastminute.com co-founder Brent is joining the board of TalkTalk, as it begins its stock market listing separated from Carphone Warehouse. Via Telegraph.co.uk.