– Fortune/CNNMoney: Jed Hartman is now group publisher of Fortune magazine and CNNMoney, Mediabistro reports. He will work closely with Fortune Publisher Hugh Wiley and CNNMoney SVP Liberty Carras, while reporting to Time (NYSE: TWX), Inc. President Mark Ford. Previously, Hartman was publisher of The Week and earlier, a sales director for the Fortune/Money Group.
– MomsLikeMe.com: Carla Wojnaroski joins as GM of MomsLikeMe.com, part of the Gannett (NYSE: GCI) Digital Media Network. Wojnaroski was most recently with NBC Universal/iVillage.com where she was SVP/editor-in-chief for health, lifestyles and community. She also served as the founding editor-in-chief for vertical sites such as Momtourage.com, YourTotalHealth.com and NeverSayDiet.com.
– MySpace: Robert Pietsch, former chief digital advertising officer for Forbes, is now regional VP of western region sales for the social net. Tom Dare has also joined as VP of business intelligence. He previously was the COO of Tsavo Media.
– Playboy.com: Editor Scott Smith is leaving Playboy.com due to “creative differences,” according to Tower Ticker. Executive Editor Sam Jemielity and Managing Editor Sarah Preston Gorenstein will assume Smith’s responsibilities.
– Ancestry: Eric Shoup has been promoted to SVP of product, reporting directly to CEO Tim Sullivan. Before joining the company in 2008, he worked with eBay’s product and business units.