– Tremor Media: Mark Pinney has been promoted to COO from CFO. He joined Tremor Media two years ago, having come from AOL’s Platform-A (NYSE: AOL). Earlier, he was CFO and chief privacy officer for Tacoda, also an AOL property.
– TVGuide.com: Christy Tanner has been appointed GM, responsible for the company’s strategy and day-to-day leadership. She previously was SVP of marketing and editor-in-chief for TVGuide.com. Prior to joining the company, Tanner was director of business development and marketing for Newsweek Budget Travel. TVGuide.com also announced three SVP promotions: Sasha Eysymontt will lead engineering, Brandon DiMassa will head up business development and Kirsten Rasanen takes on product development.
– The New York Times (NYSE: NYT) Company: Robert Christie has been named SVP of corporate communications, reporting directly to President and CEO Janet Robinson. Christie previously led brand and crisis communications at Dow Jones (NYSE: NWS) & Company as VP of communications. Prior to that, he spent four years at Sony (NYSE: SNE) Electronics.
– Associated Press: As expected, AP has named Nick Ascheim as GM of AP Digital, focusing on AP Gateway and reporting to Chief Revenue Officer Jane Seagrave. He earlier was a VP at NYTimes.com and before that, was CEO of networking/dating site TheSquare. AP also made two other promotions, as Daisy Veerasingham will now lead business development and partner relations for Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia, as SVP. Sue Cross will assume the same title for Americas.
– Cablevision: Lisa Rosenblum is now EVP of government and public affairs. In this new position, she will continue to oversee all legislative, regulatory and public affairs matters. She reports to COO Tom Rutledge.