– comScore: Chris Nicotra is joining as CTO, a role vacated by current COO Greg Dale. Previously, Nicotra was SVP of AOL (NYSE: AOL) advertising technology and CTO/CIO for Advertising.com. He joins fellow AOL alum Eric Bosco, who last month joined comScore (NSDQ: SCOR) as chief product officer.
– Amazon: Microsoft’s Mike Nash is joining Amazon’s Kindle team, ZDNet reported. Nash had been with Microsoft (NSDQ: MSFT) for nearly 20 years, having most recently served as corporate VP of Windows platform strategy. A few weeks ago, Bill Veghte stepped down from his Windows SVP post.
– Cablevision: Charles Schueler has been promoted to EVP of communications and community relations. He’ll continue to serve as chief communications officer and report to COO Tom Rutledge.
– Major League Gaming: Ralph Rivera joins as president of the pro video game league’s online efforts. Rivera previously oversaw AOL Games and AOL Latino businesses.
– Buzzmedia: The company announced two senior hires for their sales team: Christopher Sanders and Judah Wiedre, who come from About.com and Heavy.com, respectively. Sanders’ new post is VP of ad sales in San Francisco, while Wiedre will serve in the role of senior director of sales in the Los Angeles office.