Today we are live-streaming Structure 09, our second annual conference devoted to all things cloud computing. As Om said in his opening remarks this morning: Last year companies were just taking about the cloud, this year we’re living the reality. If you’re unable to join us in person at Mission Bay Conference Center in San Francisco, we hope you’ll tune in below. Enjoy!
Follow and contribute to the discussion across all these sites (tag @structureconf):
Live blog posts from the panels/presentations, with the most recent one first:
- IBM’s Wally Chiu Discusses Its Move to Cloud Computing
- VCs Like to Talk Cloud, But Do They Use It?
- SAP Aims to Glue Together the Hybrid Enterprise Cloud
- Marc Benioff on the Key to Salesforce’s Success and the Move to Real-Time
- Private Clouds: “It’s About the Services, Stupid”
- Facebook’s Jonathan Heiliger Talks Infrastructure, Usernames
- Papadopoulos and Vogels on How Far the Cloud Has Come
- Should We Move to Specialty Clouds or Stick With One-Size-Fits-All?
- HP’s Russ Daniels Wants Everything As a Service
- Akamai’s CEO Explains Why the Middle of the Net Is Such a Drag
- Web Apps Pick and Choose the Best of the Cloud
- How to Scale Up With Distributed Data Storage