– AllBusiness.com: Update: Kathy Yates will be stepping down from her post as CEO of the Dun & Bradstreet (NYSE: DNB) site, according to BtoB. Staci adds: Yates tells us that the departure is the result of the year-long integration of AllBusiness.com into the D&B Internet Solutions Group and that the site no longer needed a distinct CEO. AllBusiness.com will continue to exist as a standalone site that is part of the D&B Digital network for marketing.
– Pump Audio: Another CEO resigning … Steve Ellis made the announcement via e-mail, though he didn’t specify what his upcoming plans are. The news comes over a year after Getty Images acquired Pump Audio for $42 million in order to integrate the service into its existing photo and video sites.
– KickApps: At least, there’s a c-level hire. David Lapter joins the team as CFO, while Tom Gaffney will head up the Customer Success division. Lapter, a VC and consulting exec, was previously CFO of CTSpace. Before KickApps, Gaffney was VP-global operations for KIT Digital (formerly Roo Media). Release.
The rest is after the jump
– TV Guide Magazine: The magazine has promoted Mark Fernberg to CFO and Ajay Singh to SVP-strategy and business development. Previously, Ferbnerg was SVP-finance for the company. Although Singh will now manage digital initiatives and B2B partnerships, he’ll retain the responsibilities he had in his previous post as VP-business planning.
– Founders Fund: Online and tech consultant Dave McClure has formally joined the Founders Fund as an angel investor, ReadWriteWeb saw on his LinkedIn profile. Earlier in his career he started the Pay Pal Developer Network and more recently, has served as an advisor to LinkedIn and a number of other sites. The Founders Fund, which was started in 2005 by former PayPal CEO Peter Thiel, has made a number of investments in social media companies this year.
– IDG: Eric Lundquist has been appointed to the new post of content director-new media products. He will work with the media teams to create new focuses content sites and contribute his own commentary and analysis. Prior to International Data Group, he was with Ziff Davis where he served as editor-in-chief of eWeek for over 10 years. A regular tech commentator on CNN and CBS (NYSE: CBS) Marketwatch, Lundquist has also been editor-at-large for CIO Insight. Release.