– *Scripps Networks* Digital: Alexis Mersel has signed on as VP and site director for FineLiving.com. Most recently, she was AVP and product director at MarthaStewart.com and previously held positions at TheNest.com, Saks.com, among others.
– Sony: Keith Le Goy has been promoted to the new post of president-distribution for *Sony* Pictures Television International, according to THR. He will continue to oversee international SPTI licensing operations, and will now be responsible for film and TV distribution across all media platforms. Prior to joining the company in 1999, Disney’s VP-sales in Europe
– Turner Broadcasting: To ramp up its marketing efforts, the Animation, Young Adults and Kids Media group (AYAKM) has made hired Vicky Free as VP-360 consumer marketing and Tracy Barash as VP-brand development. Free, previously entertainment marketing VP for Turner Entertainment Networks, will now oversee multi-platform marketing plants for Adult Swim and Cartoon Network, including the brands’ online entities. A former WB products exec, Barash will assume responsibilities for development across the AYAKM brands, particularly for the creative and research groups. Release.
– Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia: The company has made two executive promotions: Bernie Young is now EVP and GM-broadcasting while Liz Aiello is now SVP-broadcasting and Omnimedia content strategy, Broadcasting & Cable reports. Young, who joined in 2006 as co-executive producer of The Martha Stewart Show will be responsible for TV programming and operations and report directly to president of media and co-CEO Wenda Harris Millard. Aiello, reporting to Young, will focus on maximizing cross-platform opportunities.
– *CBS*: Joseph Ianniello will be transitioning into his new role as deputy CFO. Previously, he was SVP and chief development officer and treasurer for the company. In his new role, he’ll report to EVP and CFO Fredric Reynolds and work with the senior management team to develop financial strategy, including mergers and acquisitions. Before he joined *CBS*, Ianniello held a variety of positions, including SVP and treasurer and *Viacom*. Release.
– *Intel* Capital: After a 10 month stint with Monster Venture Partners, Jeff Schrock is moving onto *Intel* Capital, peHUB reports. At his new gig, he’ll focus on the digital home sector while keeping his board seats with EVO landing and Transpera. Earlier, Schrock was VP-corporate development at RealNetworks.