Summary:

In India, mobile content company Coruscant Tec has finally found a buyer. Bollywood biggie Mukta Arts Ltd has agreed to pick up 51 percent s…

In India, mobile content company Coruscant Tec has finally found a buyer. Bollywood biggie Mukta Arts Ltd has agreed to pick up 51 percent stake in Mumbai based Coruscant for an undisclosed sum. Mukta has retained the right to acquire the remaining 49% stake by next year. More details here on ContentSutra.

Comments have been disabled for this post