– Digital Rights Group: Lee deBoer has been tapped to lead the UK distributor’s new U.S. branch, Variety reports. A 20-year HBO vet, deBoer will now be responsible for acquiring rights from U.S. content creators and pitching shows to the UK for DRG. During his tenure at HBO, he held positions of EVP, prexy of HBO International and prexy of *Time Warner* International Broadcasting.
– Hachette Filipacchi: John (Jack) Grant has been upped to VP-integrated sales for the company’s U.S. integrated sales and marketing division from his post as VP/publisher of Home Magazine, and will now report to EVP/group publishing director of the Men’s Enthusiast network and integrated sales and marketing, Nicholas J. Matarazzo. Prior to his tenure at Home, Grant was publisher of Homestyle magazine.
– ActiveVideo: Digital media and consumer products exec Jason Harvey is joining ActiveVideo Networks as its VP and GM of programming strategy and operations. An ex-Googler, he most recently led the Internet giant’s vertical business planning and strategy for online sales. On Wednesday, the company appointed former HBO and *DirecTV* exec Edgar Villalpando as SVP of marketing.
– Federated Media: The company has appointed Justin Nesci to its executive team as SVP-sales and marketing. He previously led the marketing teams at WMG, MTVN/Nickelodeon and IMG, among others. Nesci will now be responsible for leading FM’s sales strategy and managing the sales staff. Release.
– Innovyx: Omnicom’s e-mail marketing firm has named Julie Woodward VP-client services, reporting directly to Derek Harding, CEO. A longtime marketing exec, Woodward most recently managed accounts at SpyGirl Productions and FFB Worldwide. Release.