– CNN: The company’s managing editor for Europe, Middle East and Africa, Nick Wrenn, has been promoted to the new position of VP of CNN International Digital services. Reporting to EVP and MD of CNN International Tony Maddox, Wrenn will oversee editorial direction and work across CNN.com’s domestic operation as well as Turner International. He joined the company in 2000 as senior editor for the online international edition.
– OK: Less than two weeks after stepping down from his post as CEO (but remaining chairman) of Alpha Media, Kent Brownbridge has joined the U.S. edition of celebrity weekly OK as its GM. He previously told Ad Age that he had long wanted to work for his friend, OK publisher Richard Desmond. Over at Alpha, Stephen Duggan and Glenn Rosenbloom are now serving as co-CEOs.
– Quantcast: T.S. Kelly has been appointed VP-media research, leading media research and measurement. With over 15 years in the media research industry, Kelly has held various positions at Clear Channel (NYSE: CCU), NetRatings, IAG Research and most recently, as SVP and director-global research and insight at Havas Digital.
– Sci Fi: The Sci Fi Channel’s site has promoted Matthew Chiavelli and Marlon Jackson to the posts of VP, WorldScreen reports. Chiavelli, formerly multimedia director, will now drive mobile growth and continue to develop online video initiatives as he heads up broadband and mobile. Marlon has been upped to lead production, having previously served as production director.
– Lifetime Networks: Ad sales exec Jen Duddy has joined as Lifetime’s new VP-digital ad sales. Most recently, she served as national sales director at iVillage and earlier was senior manager of in-game advertising at EA
– Epic Advertising: Keith Duncan has signed on as senior director-agency sales for the online marketing firm. He joins from Yahoo (NSDQ: YHOO), where he served as account director-consumer products.