TripSay, a Finland-based social network that boasts of offering travelers more value and activity-specific information than other travel communities, is expanding its private beta with a series of new features and invitation to WWD readers.
Here’s a rundown of the new features:
• Groups for sharing trip plans and destinations
• Activity Hub to show recent activities
• Recommendations for travel tips
• Leaderboard for content contributors and earned points
• Sharing favorite and dream destinations
TripSay, however, is not about getting the best price for your vacation but a community to get recommendations, reviews, budget estimates, and document your travel discoveries.
Because web workers need to travel and take a break also, TripSay is providing WWD with 500 invitations. Just send an email to email@example.com with the subject GigaOM.