– Shanda Interactive (NSDQ: SNDA) Entertainment: Qunzhao Tan, co-founder of Shanda, has been promoted to president and will continue in his role as CTO. Most recently, he was EVP and president of Shanda Games. Danian Chen, co-founder, is the new COO, having most recently served as executive SVP and president of Shanda Online. Diana Li has been promoted to CEO of Shanda Games from VP. Judy Wang has been promoted to CEO of Shanda Online from VP. Release.
– Be Jane: Suzanne Horton has joined as CEO and president. Most recently, she served as CEO and president of consulting firm Horton Associates. Prior to that she helped lead the internet investment team at American Express. Release.
– Telemundo: Jacqueline Hernandez has been named to the new position of COO, responsible for all domestic revenue and marketing, digital media and cable network mun2, reports Mediaweek. Hernandez was most recently publisher of People en Espanol.
– Electronic Arts: Elizabeth Harz joins EA as SVP-global advertising, overseeing the global sales team. With over 15 years of media sales and management experience, she comes from Yahoo (NSDQ: YHOO) where she most recently served as VP-marketing. Prior to Yahoo she worked within the CNET-ZD Net organization in various sales and general management positions, before leaving CNET (NSDQ: CNET) as SVP-sales.
– Morgan Stanley: Scott Matlock moves to Hong Kong as Asia M&A chairman from global head of media and communications mergers, reports Reuters. Matlock has run global media M&A for the past two years, having joined the company in 1988.
– Los Angeles Newspaper Group: Media veteran Brent W. Morris has been appointed VP-interactive for LANG, responsible for all interactive strategies and implementation, Editor & Publisher reports. He has served as online business development director for Gannett’s (NYSE: GCI) South Division and most recently as director-digital media for Greenville News.
– Hachette Filipacchi Media: Claud Girard has been named VP-director of corporate sales, succeeding Christine Petrillo. Girard will report to EVP-group publishing director of integrated sales and marketing Nicholas Matarazzo. He joins Hachette from LB Media where he was VP of corporate sales.
– Thirteen/WNET: Dan Goldman has been appointed executive director for internet and broadband, the company tells us. Prior to joining Thirteen, he was co-founder and CFO of Bandalong Entertainment.