– Veoh Networks: The video site is pumping up ad sales by hiring Michael Henry as SVP-advertising sales and Ron Carpinella as director-eastern sales. Most recently, Henry was VP of Dow Jones’ (NYSE: NWS) integrated corporate sales and marketing division; at Veoh, he will lead the sales team in developing ad solutions and open a New York office. Carpinella comes from Google (NSDQ: GOOG), where he led southern US sales and operations. Release.
– FeedRoom: Bart Feder has resigned as chairman and moved to CNN as SVP-programming. He helped co-found the web video and digital media solutions provider and was its CEO from Nov. 2004 to Sept. 2007, when he was promoted to chairman and Mark Portu was appointed CEO. Marc Singer, a member of the board of directors, will resume the role of chairman. Release.
– BrandinHand: Former MediaVest exec Eric Bader has joined the mobile marketing firm as president and managing director. Bader will oversee BrandinHand’s New York office. Before serving as director of digital at the Publicis Group’s media agency, Bader was the head of online enterprises at College Sports Television (CSTV), and executive director of Interactive Strategy at WPP’s Ogilvy Interactive. Release.
– National Football League: Internet and entertainment analyst Anthony Noto is leaving Goldman Sachs, where he was a partner, after nine years to become EVP and CFO of the NFL., according to Silicon Alley Insider. More details of the West Point linebacker’s move at WSJ.and Bloomberg.
– Vibrant Media: The video ad network tells us it has hired AOL (NYSE: TWX) sales veteran John Sedlak as SVP-sales, where he will lead the sales team with Paul Joachim, SVP-sales and operations. Sedlak most recently was one of other leaders responsible for overseeing the ad sales and sales support teams for AOL Media Networks.