Enjoying the weekend sunshine? Thinking of doing a little outdoor activities? Nah, come back inside, turn on the laptop and check out our week in review — some interesting stories from last week:
- Here’s six signs that cellulosic ethanol — made of plant waste and non-food crops — is finally making some progress.
- The market for thin film solar is set to boom, but has the well of investment in the sector run dry?
- Linux has some energy saving features, which means companies like IBM, HP, and Novell want to use it to save some cash.
- Mohr Davidow Ventures partner Erik Straser says he’s looking for startups that can leverage, but don’t require government dollars to succeed.
- Is Apple’s new iMac really all that green?