I didn’t see this through Windows Update on Vista when I checked for updates, but you can directly download the Vista patch we heard about last week. It looks like all of the fixes we originally thought would be there; from a mobile perspective these are addressed:
- A memory leak occurs when you use the Windows Energy screen saver.
- When you copy or move a large file, the "estimated time remaining" takes a long time to be calculated and displayed.
- When you synchronize an offline file to a server, the offline file is corrupted.
- After you resume the computer from hibernation, it takes a long time to display the logon screen.
- After you resume the computer from hibernation, the computer loses its default gateway address.
- Poor memory management performance occurs.