Compete is recruiting outstanding individuals to join its Boston-based Wireless practice. The Wireless practice at Compete is revolutionizing the way that the wireless industry uses the Internet as a marketing, distribution, customer relationship and consumer research channel. Individuals will be responsible for leveraging Compete’s proprietary data set of consumer behavior and survey capabilities to develop and deploy new data-driven intelligence services that will create immediate value for the wireless industry . Compete is a fun but very fast paced and intense work environment.
Specific responsibilities include:
– Creatively combine observed consumer behavior data with survey capabilities to resolve near and long term consumer demand uncertainties;
– Perform analysis of consumer marketing issues and business practices using large datasets of online behavior and survey responses;
– Manage and grow strategic account relationships with wireless carriers and MVNOs;
– Assist business development department in communicating Compete’s value proposition to prospective clients;
– Develop and publish articles leveraging Compete analysis.
– Bachelor’s or graduate degree in Business or Economics;
– 5 + years of professional experience in the Internet, consulting, consumer marketing or wireless industries;
– Experience making consulting-oriented presentations to executive-level audiences;
– Experience performing market research and analysis using large data sets;
– Strong analytical writing skills and attention to detail;
– Demonstrated track record of developing and managing long-term client relationships;
– Outstanding personal reference required.
Contact: Please send Cover Letter and Resume to Adam Guy at firstname.lastname@example.org.