Compete, Inc. is recruiting outstanding individuals to join its Boston-based Wireless practice. The Wireless practice at Compete is revolutionizing the way that the wireless industry uses the Internet as a marketing, distribution, customer relationship and consumer research channel. Individuals will be responsible for leveraging Compete’s proprietary data set of consumer behavior and survey capabilities to develop and deploy new data-driven intelligence services that will create immediate value for the wireless industry. Compete is a fun but very fast paced and intense work environment.
Specific responsibilities include:
– Oversee client relationships, including primary responsibility for upselling and renewing existing clients;
– Spearhead new client growth in collaboration with client development team;
– Be an analytical thought-leader, drawing upon Compete’s predictive analytic capabilities and data;
– Lead new product and service development initiatives in collaboration with analytics and development teams;
– Recruit, train and manage vertical-specific client services team to support client delivery capabilities;
– Develop and publish intellectual capital leveraging Compete data to brand Compete and communicate overall capabilities to the market.
– Creatively combine observed consumer behavior data with survey capabilities to resolve near and long term consumer demand uncertainties;
– Conceive, lead and perform new analysis of consumer marketing issues and business practices using large datasets of online behavior and survey responses;
– Manage and grow strategic account relationships with wireless carriers, MVNOs and handset manufacturers;
– Initiate business development department in communicating Compete’s value proposition to prospective clients;
– Develop and publish articles leveraging Compete analysis.
– Bachelor’s or graduate degree in Business or Economics, MBA preferred;
– 5 + years of professional experience in the Internet, consulting, consumer marketing or wireless industries;
– Experience making consulting-oriented presentations to executive-level audiences;
– Experience performing market research and analysis using large data sets;
– Strong analytical writing skills and attention to detail;
– Demonstrated track record of developing and managing long-term client relationships;
– Outstanding personal references required.
Contact: Please send Cover Letter and Resume to Adam Guy at firstname.lastname@example.org.