– Time Warner warms up to P2P in Germany. It is working on a new service called
In2Phone In2Movies with Bertelsmann, and will sell movies and television shows via P2P
– In-Stat says that “About 80% of both planned and current cellular subscribers would consider buying service from an MVNO.”
– GrameenPhone, Bangladeshi mobile phone operator has six million subscribers. It added a million in last two months.
– Skype does ringtones, will sell song-tunes from Time Warner library.
– Visiongain says Resisting muni-broadband is futile. As of Q1 2006, there are over 100 city and regional wireless broadband networks operational worldwide, more than 40 of which are in the US.