– Why Google Is supremely over valued via Light Reading.
– Series 60 Symbian phones are likely to affected by three new trojans, and folks over at SANS are urging extreme caution.
Symantec today has posted 3 new trojans identified that impact your operating system. Nokia has more details.
– France Telecom has 200,000 IPTV subscribers.
– He wanted to buy Irish incumbent Eircom. Majority share holder, aka Swiss Government, said no way. And Swisscom CEO Jans Alder has quit in a hissy fit. Just like the CEO of Telekom Austria.
– The Brits are accusing Chinese of digital smash-and-grab, whatever that means.
– Survey says, Net users worried about Net Neutrality!
– AT&T’s break up resulted in many stocks, really bad investment returns, and well, a kick-in-the-rear end by S&P 500. Makes you wonder why anything will be any different now that King Ed is half-way to reassembling Ma Bell?