Some notable broadband links from around the web -
- Indian mobile consolidation continues, as Hutchinson Essar gobbles up smaller rival, BPL Mobile. Expect Hutch to go public in the near future.
- Economist, a week after applauding the Skype-EBay deal, does a 270, and frets about Bubble 2.0
- Current Analysis says Savvis is turning around and will increase data center space in Silicon Valley. It is a sign o’ the times.
- David Sifry of Technorati fame, seems to have settled with his earlier effort, Sputnik, by giving them 20,000 shares, and $61,000 in cash. Woot! Some strange is going on….
- Scientific American says WiFi is getting smarter and more reliable.
- Everyone Wants To Be Like MySpace.
- Joe Weisenthal finds that networks have limits. Good… now I am not the only one who is talking about Metcalfe’s Law & Market Realities. Its been lonely eight months to get others to see my way.
- Why doesn’t Heartland Institute just give up and go away? They know, no one trusts their biased analysis.
- Mark Evans says the thrill is gone from Skype.