Warner Crocker points to a whiteboard application for the Tablet PC that lets you make any document a background so you can ink and sketch to your heart’s delight over the original. From the InkyBoard web site:
InkyBoard is a simple application for the Tablet PC that mimics a white board or a flip chart.. To install InkyBoard, download and run the Installer file. To remove InkyBoard, use the Add/Remove Programs control panel.
InkyBoard supports the following features:
- Window transparency from 10% to 100% opaque.
- Multipage documents
- Background images
- Resizable window
- Scratch out erase and pen erase
- Change ink strokes to shapes (Rectangle/Square, Ellipse/Circle, Triangle, Star, Line)
- Automaticallly recognize shapes (Square, Ellipse/Circle, Triangle, Star)
- Save to OneNote SP1 using the new API
- Option to start InkyBoard on system startup
- Installs using a Windows Installer .msi file
- Embedded help and tool tips
- Opens or prints ISF files from Windows Explorer.