- Using Skype to make conference calls, well all you need is a Jazz Hipster!
- Citron wants A Broadband Bill of Rights.
- Skype Journal: Skype today represents 1% of broadband usage at any point in time, and this figure is growing rapidly?
- SkypeIn has now added SkypeIn numbers for Sweden, Norway and Denmark! The US now has about 95 Area Codes available.
- Tom Evslin has been banished to a VoIP life full of jitter.
- Even Alias can’t save videophones. Packet 8 video phones are now down to $99 while their VoIP monthly service is going for $20 a month.
- Buy my service, will give you cash. Its 1999 as VoicePulse offers cash to gain subscribers.
- Comcast outage plagues VoIP carriers.
- BroadbandReports: Like the wireless companies and landline incumbents before them, the VoIP industry has slowly succumbed to adding ‘regulatory recovery fees’ to their bills. These aren’t official government mandated fees, they’re simply rate hikes disguised as fees so you’ll blame Uncle Sam instead of the company responsible.