A lot of people had problems with pairing their Vonage accounts with the ZyXEL WiFi phone. Even Andy had some issues with it, and had a tough time configuring it. Well I am adding two images to help with the set-up.
1. Create an account with Vonage by going to http://www.vonage.com.
2. You will need to subscribe to a soft phone #. This soft phone # will be used for configuring your P2000W phone.
3. A password will be generated for this soft phone #.
4. Enter this soft phone # and the password given to you in the SIP configuration of P2000W. The password can be found under features >> vonage softphone: manage softphone lines >>manage your vonage softphone lines>>continue. The soft phone # is the sip uri as well as the registrar username. Enter the password in the registrar password field.
5. Enter the Outbound proxy IP address and proxy port as 184.108.40.206 (sphone.vopr.vonage.net) and 5061.